The Catalog

Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

55 Fiction #002: The Mujahid

#002: The Mujahid

Almost there… hah… the mission… hah… will be over soon…

He watched the crowd passing by… men… women… children… completely oblivious…

A fragment of the briefing flashed through his mind… “…death to the infidel…”

With trembling hands… he pressed the button… the world went white…

Mission accomplished.

Booyah!! Cleared the Mujahid RPG in 1 day!!

---------------------


P.S. A Mujahid RPG would be in pretty bad taste... and so.... yeah... not my best creative effort.... but its... how should I say it.... just me starting to grease the wheels.... warm myself up.... The others are better... I promise... LoL...

2 comments:

Samadrita said...

This one was also nice.Mujahid RPG huh?Didn't know such a thing existed..lol.
Although I liked the Peer Pressure one the best..It's published on my blog now. :)

The Laughing Man said...

Yeah... I know this one was not the best one... I had a better idea in mind but I could not squeeze it into 55 words... so.. this fell out... but I think you liked Voyeur didn't you? That and other ones like it will be showing up soon...