The Catalog

Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

55 Fiction #004: The Jumper

#004: The Jumper…

Don’t do it man…

Get lost copper…

I’m warning you… step back…

Or what? You’ll shoot me?

God damn you!

Just relax copper… this will be over soon…

Jumping off will be the end…

I know… I wanna go out in a blaze of glory....

*Breathes deeply*

Here I go!

No!!! DON’T!

*Jumps*


Freaking BASE-Jumpers…

--------------


P.S. For the uninitiated.... a BASE-Jumper is someone who jumps of Buildings, Antennas, Span (Bridges) and Earth (Cliffs) wearing a parachute.... just for the thrill of it... its a dangerous sport... and its generally illegal to jump from any of these sorts of places without prior permission... which is usually very hard to get...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one.....didnt see that coming...

Selenium said...

Unexpected ending!!! >_<
Great!! >_<

BTW, Base-jumping sounds fun... but I like bungee jumping more I guess... :D

The Laughing Man said...

There was actually a longer story I was working on which has a similar setup... I might actually finish that someday and post it up here... I have actually made that one a bit more complicated than I needed to I think... So I am restarting that from scratch...

The Laughing Man said...

Oh... almost forgot... thanks for the comments... keeps me going...

Samadrita said...

Ooh base-jumping sounds scary. ):
Good one kyo kun! :)