The Catalog

Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

My New Hideout...

So... technically I should have made this post first.... but I am not the most organized person in the world... even if I am a rocket scientist...

I made this here blog for a variety of reasons... there were people who were telling me I should have a personal blog to keep all my writings in one place... people who told me to bugger off when I wrote what I wanted.... instead of what THEY wanted me to... violations of some of the more restrictive TOS on some other sites.... (Dont worry... I am not a psycho/freak/pervert... I just like to be the voice of dissent...) etc. etc. ...

The name of my blog will probably change periodically.... but not frequently... I might change it to some reference from the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga one of these days... I think I got lucky with the address though... I wanted it to be simply "the-laughing-man" but I was forced to add those "x's" at the ends... someone already had had the same idea I guess....

I write all kinds of crap.... sometimes poetry.. sometimes prose... some random rants... but most often you will find reviews on movies, books and more importantly... anime and manga I have watched/read in the recent or perhaps distant past....

Almost forgot....

You may refer to me as Kyo... tell me if you like what you see here... makes me feel good... and if you dont like it... tough... them's the breaks and all that sort of thing... but feel free to argue... engaging in argument is one of my favorite pastimes...



No comments: