The Catalog

Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

55 Fiction #011: The Hit

#011: The Hit

Scene: 1

Akram: Didja get ‘em?

Abbas (patting his backpack…): They’re all here…

Shankar: Our reputation is at stake… we must not fail…

Abbas: Don’t worry… I never miss my target….

Scene: 2

Nanditha: No!!… Don’t!!…

Laughing raucously… they shoot her in cold blood…

Her pristine white dress stained blood red… she collapses…


Holi HAI!!!!


I figured I should put this one up now… given the theme… I hope you enjoyed it...

2 comments:

Samadrita said...

Haha that was a fun read.Even at the end I was sure that the guys were murdering that woman.
The 'Holi HAI' line cleared my doubts.
Nice write again!

The Laughing Man said...

I may put out a slightly altered version later... making it more clear what happened... so that readers might be fully convinced that Nanditha is alive and well... LoL...

It might not be a 55... but a longer fiction... I found this idea really cool once I was done with it... could be better with more words... Oh well.. time will tell...