The Catalog

Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

55 Fiction Rush...

So.... as I said before... I saw the 55 fictions on some blogs.... (Namely Samandrita chan and Omkar kuns blogs)... and I thought it might be cool to write one.... and I did.... you might have read it... Anyway... it was hard... but fun... and I thought... why not do another?

4 hours later I had 10 of them... the format is compelling.... trying to squeeze in a story in 55 words is so hard! But the end result was surprisingly good (at least IMO).... I will admit that my 2nd attempt was not spectacular... but the others I feel pretty good about... I will be putting them out weekly....

So... heres the schedule.... I put up the titles so you can try to imagine what theyre about... LoL... and so that you know I didnt cheat! (They are all ready to go right now...)... Also... I guess I could convert those titles to links to the posts as I make em...

No comments: